Wednesday, May 30, 2018 from Noon to 3 pm
Whether you are starting, expanding or operating a business, there are always questions. The first step is to gather as much information as possible.
Join us at Mount Pearl City Hall’s Sir James Pearl Room for an afternoon of information, Wednesday May 30 to start your research and participate in an interactive workshop with Melissa Lloyd of DoodleLovely on the importance of Self-Care for the Entrepreneur.
- Overview of business advisory, lending and training services offered by Metro Business Opportunities
- Overview of how the Mount Pearl Paradise Chamber supports local businesses
- Overview of services available through the City of Mount Pearl
- Operating a home based business vs a commercial building in the City of Mount Pearl
- Start Prioritizing YOU! A Self-Care & Creativity Workshop with Melissa Lloyd of DoodleLovely
Spaces are limited. Register today.
This event is brought to you by Metro Business Opportunities in partnership with the City of Mount Pearl and the Mount Pearl Paradise Chamber of Commerce.
This interactive workshop will engage and inspire participants to leave stress at the door and provide take-away tips and tools that are easy to integrate into a busy life.
– Learn tools for finding more balance and coping with everyday stress through creativity
– Learn the basics and importance of doodling
– Learn tips to increase personal well-being through taking 5 minutes for you
– Learn what the role of mindfulness plays in your life
– Learn how to have greater clarity & increased productivity
– Opportunity for question & answer period
This workshop assumes no prior artistic ability. It is suitable for those who
just want to bring more calm, creativity, performance and happiness results
to their personal and professional life.